-
August 18th, 2001, 10:33 PM
#11
~*AngelKiss*~
Guest
Ok I just had to make a post to see if the changes I just made to my profile worked *LOL
*crosses fingers
-
August 18th, 2001, 10:34 PM
#12
~*AngelKiss*~
Guest
OMFG!!!!
It worked!!!!! *LOL
-
August 21st, 2001, 05:09 PM
#13
-
August 22nd, 2001, 02:27 AM
#14
Inactive Member
(22:31:01) blanca says to Nitro: could we set up an interview..I would liek to be considered for the open monitor position
(22:31:24) Nitro says to blanca: There is no open position.
(22:31:48) blanca says to Nitro: youll be sure to let me know if one onpens up????
(22:32:05) Nitro says to blanca: Yeah, get in line.
(22:32:58) blanca says to Nitro: well I have all the qualifications
(22:33:10) blanca says to Nitro: and references..too
(22:34:01) Nitro says to blanca: So are the 40 people waiting before you.
------------------
-
August 24th, 2001, 06:37 AM
#15
Inactive Member
(3:35 AM) Wish i had some doughnuts and a cold glass of milk...
-
August 26th, 2001, 05:12 PM
#16
-
August 28th, 2001, 10:41 PM
#17
Inactive Member
(19:33:43) GOD : yeah i saw his pic also
(19:34:13) =N8= says to GOD : You saw my pic? Let me guess... you think I'm gay huh?
(19:34:33) cat hair everywhere : I seen it too..but I dont know what it looked like I fergot
(19:34:36) GOD : laughs no..never crossed my mind..i was to busy laughin at nitros
(19:34:54) cat hair everywhere : LMAO..me too....GOD!
------------------
-
August 31st, 2001, 08:32 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Hey Melly! *G
------------------
-
August 31st, 2001, 09:55 PM
#19
-
September 2nd, 2001, 06:42 PM
#20
HB Forum Owner
(05:26:03) rotten says to DragonLord: dont think you're shit cus of your chatroom gang or whatever bullshit you belong to i'll bend your fucking ass over and show you who's who now go stick a baton up a prisoners ass you closet fag
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks